Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/1/11 at 11:11

so as i started writing this it was the time of the title of the post. I just thought that was really cool and decided to tell you all!

today was my freakishly long day! I had class for nine hours and was gone from my apartment for 11. I left at 8:30 am and got back at 7:30pm. I had three 3 hour classes. It was long but it is good to know that i am done and i only have 13 more weeks of it! it is also great to know that i have tomorrow off!!!

it was an interesting day, not one of the best here so far, but everyday cant be great. I had a great heart-to-heart with my baby marian Analise. I am so glad she is here with me. We both had some things that we wanted to talk about so it was great to be able to just get together and chat about stuff. We are already planning fun adventures that can occur while abroad so stay posted for our fun adventures. We were thinking about possibly going to oxford on friday, but you will have to stay posted to see if that actually happens!!!

i hope you have a great day filled with ones as it is 11/1/11 (January 11, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment