Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Leaving for LONDON!!

I technically still have 8 hours before my plane is scheduled to depart, but I am leaving to the airport in 5 hours and i know I will not be doing much between now and then.

I am going to London today, and I am excited. (if you read my previous post, this is a big statement to be making!) I have shoved just about everything I need into my two bags and they both weigh about 65 pounds. I am very thankful that I am flying delta and due to my excessive traveling, I am allowed to bring two bags that weigh up to 70 pounds each. How I am going to get these up the stairs is another matter that I will tackle once I am in London and having to deal with that problem. Luckily I am strong, it might take a bit of time depending on the number of stairs, but both bags will eventually get into my flat! I will be leaving stuff behind in London, so don't worry, I will be bringing gifts back for people!

I am glad that I have a direct flight. I leave the Minneapolis airport at 10:10 and I should be arriving in London at 12:25 tomorrow afternoon London time. I have my boarding pass, passport and everything set to go, I just need to be on a plane and I will be set!

Even though I will not be on that plane for another 8 hours, I will not be on here writing until I make it to London. So goodbye to all of you, have a great semester and I will see you in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment